We are writing to notify you of some new and exciting opportunities that are available to you as a member of The Niagara USA Chamber.
In an effort to continue to explore and offer the best possible solutions to meet your business and employee needs, the Niagara USA Chamber has partnered with Bene-Care Inc. to provide some immediate as well as long-term advantages for you, their member. Bene-Care is an employee benefits broker with over 30 years of knowledge and experience in the health, employee benefits and Human Capital Management field
Key Benefits to this Partnership Include:
- The opportunity to enroll in a benefit package with any WNY carrier. (Univera, BCBS of WNY, Independent Health, and MVP).
- Opportunities to explore funding vehicles such (HSAs), (FSAs) and (HRAs).
- Knowledgeable benefit experts who will serve as your liaison for benefit inquiries, issue resolution, plan information and consultation, address changes, and eligibility changes such as the addition/deletion of a dependent, birth of a child, or change in family status.
- Accurate and dependable consolidated billing. Enrollments, changes, and terminations will be handled in a timely fashion and groups will receive updated invoices that reflect the changes within 5 business days of the request. This should help keep groups up to date with real time debits and credits on their accounts.
- Flexible payment options.
Our services are available to everyone – including companies, sole proprietors and/or individuals!
Please complete the attached Broker on Record form. This is required to begin this new partnership with Bene-Care and the chamber.
Join us at the Chamber office, 6311 Inducon Corporate Drive, Sanborn 14132 on
Monday, November 13th to take time to speak to one of our specialists.
Please RSVP to Bene-Care by Friday, November 10th: 716-688-8161 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to make it please call us to review your options or if you just have a question!
We are excited to announce this exciting new partnership, as we believe it will result in enhanced benefits and service to you and that is our #1 priority! We look forward to working with you and we are happy to be your ‘Human Capital Management advocate’.