Small Business Support
Small businesses are the heart and soul of our Niagara County community. The Niagara USA Chamber is here to help you – from competitive benefits to coaching employees, we’ll put the most current tools and information for effective management into your hands.
HOW CAN THE NIAGARA USA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE HELP YOUR SMALL BUSINESS GROW?
Through our resources and tools and a collaborative effort with the NCCC Small Business Development Center we are proud to help you in the following areas:
SMALL BUSINESS WORKSHOPS
Offered by the NCCC Small Business Development Center, workshops are available to educate small business owners in all facets of owning a small business. Visit our NCCC Small Business Development Center calendar here to view which workshops are being offered this month.
Joining the Niagara USA Chamber can be a smart move for your small business. Because businesses that participate in the Chamber promote each other and work together, your own business can grow and prosper quickly. Here are just a few ways you can benefit by networking with fellow members:
- Have a product or service that would make great client or employee gift? Promote it to fellow members.
- You’ll meet good, reliable sources for products and services like accounting, printing, computer support, etc. – or referrals for them from trusted contacts. Save time and money by relying on your Chamber network.
- Chamber members you build relationships with can refer you to their contacts. It’s Networking 101 and Niagara USA Chamber is just the place to start.
You may qualify for less-expensive health insurance and business insurance available to Chamber of Commerce members.
Niagara USA Chamber members are exposed to more opportunities for marketing than most businesses can uncover on their own.
- The Chamber is a great resource to find out about local events where you might promote your business.
- You’ll have an opportunity to do joint ventures with other local businesses, such as cooperative advertising – which can get you the exposure that might otherwise be out of reach.
- Your business name will be associated with improving your community since Chambers of Commerce generally work on civic improvement, legislation favoring local businesses, and economic development. Customers will know they are supporting a business that cares about the future of the local community.
BUSINESS MENTORING & EDUCATION
Access mentors who can help you develop your business; or you may be able to serve as a mentor to someone else. The Chamber also offers several corporate training opportunities each year for you to expand your knowledge, learn new skills, and benefit from peer roundtables.
Many of our Chamber members offer courtesy discounts to other Chamber members and their employees. So just by being a Niagara USA Chamber member, you and your employees will save money on products and services you need!
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Lockport, NY
- North Tonawanda, NY
- Youngstown, NY
- Wilson, NY
- Newfane, NY
- Somerset, NY
- Barker, NY
- Lewiston, NY
- Cambria, NY
- Hartland, NY
- Royalton, NY
- Middleport, NY
- Wheatfield, NY
- Pendleton, NY
HEALTH INSURANCE AND HEALTH CARE REFORM
Niagara USA Chamber is here to help navigate you through the rough waters of Health Insurance and Health Care Reform.
WORKING CLOSELY WITH YOU WE PROVIDE:
- Strategic Analysis – Understanding you, your family, and your business.
- Health Plan Recommendations – Build a benefits plan to meet your short-term and long-term goals.
- Health Care Reform – Let’s talk about what health care reform means to you, your family, and your business – all with a proactive approach for tomorrow. What you need to know today: we have a no-nonsense approach to help you.
Considering the increased complexities of health care, the rising costs of health care, and the importance of employee benefits in promoting increased employee satisfaction, providing strategy, service and savings are key to our clients of all sizes and their future business success.
Call or email today to make your one-on-one appointment with Carrie Butler. She can be reached at 716-688-8161 extension 335.
The Niagara Chamber of Commerce makes health care and dental insurance available to individuals and businesses.
HEALTH PLANS & RATES
The Chamber offers plans from a variety of Insurance Companies on and off the NYS Exchange. We can enroll you, your family, and your business – small or large – in a health insurance plan that best fits your needs and is the most affordable plan available. All insurance plans are universally priced so the Chamber offers every available premium with a complete selection of options to our community – we have every available plan from the carriers. The premium will be the same and our customer service is second to none.
MORE BENEFITS & SAVINGS
Join Niagara USA Chamber’s best business networking resource. We are all aware that “who you know” is often as important as “what you know.” As a member of the Niagara USA Chamber, you will have endless opportunities to meet with other members in order to promote your business and develop long-term relationships. Some examples would be:
- Volunteer Councils
- Member Breakfasts
- Business Mixers
- Get a FREE listing for your business on our Chamber Web site: www.niagarachamber.org which will include contact name, email, and telephone number. You will also be listed in our printed directory, which will be available to clients and visitors alike.
- Receive “Chamber Exclusive” discounts offered by members for members.
- Membership decal, free for you to display in your business, to show your enthusiasm and association with our chamber.